An all-inclusive two-day-break to discover the most prestigious chateaux of the Loire Valley, beautiful gardens “à la française” and enjoy the way of life in the Loire Valley.
A very complete program
with 2 days of excursion to visit :
- Villandry and its superb gardens,
- Ussé, and the Sleeping Beauty legend,
- Langeais with its feudal character,
- Amboise, masterpiece of the Renaissance,
- Clos Lucé - Parc Leonardo Da Vinci, last residence of Leonardo da Vinci
The evening in Tours will allow you to enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the banks of the Loire
, or a stroll through the bustling old Tours ... it's up to you!
This stay is available from February to November.
Depending on the programming of the minibuses, the program of the stay is likely to be modified.
For people travelling alone, please contact us for confirmation of the excursion depending on the filling of the minibus.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minibus with driver for 2 half-day tours,
- Entrances to the chateaux of Ussé, Langeais, Clos Lucé, Amboise and the gardens of Villandry,
- Dinner (drinks not included) on day 1,
- B&B in a three-star hotel in the city centre (in a double room) on day 1,
- Tourist tax,
- Booking charges.
- Lunches on days 1 and 2
- Drinks at dinner,
- Guided tour / Audio-guides in the chateaux,
- Extra charge for a single room,
- Upgrade to a four-star hotel,
- Extra nights (please contact us),
- Transportation (except minibus),
- Personal expenses.