During an oenological day in Touraine, learn about the knowledge and tasting of wines in an appellation in Touraine.
Workshop of knowledge of the Wine and its tasting
Cellar visits and comparative tastings
- History and Culture
- Grape varieties, Terroirs, Vintages
- Oenological factors, vinification
- Wine tasting, Method and Vocabulary
- Sensory training
- Practical tastings
- Local meals and tasting
- Reception at the winemaker's or restaurant
- Cellar tour
- Commented meal
- Food and wine association, cultural and sensory aspects
- Reception at the winegrowers
- Visit and practical illustration of wine production
- Tastings of quality wines with the winemakers
Transport: travel to different locations by own means.
Something to keep warm in the cellar.
Minimum of 6 participants to confirm the day.