La Rabouilleuse has two sailing boats, each of which can accommodate up to 12 passengers, for trips that favour soft mobility, sailing and boating.
Upstream from Tours, along the hillsides of Rochecorbon and Vouvray, discover river trips on the Loire.
"The Loire has everything to surprise us and much to teach us. Whether you are a gourmet, curious or intrepid, you will find on board the recipe, the bivouac, the outing that will satisfy your desire for the Loire! Our booty: the light of the Loire, the observation of its fauna, the charm of its islands, the contemplation of its landscapes... Come and take your share!
When the winds are favourable, we send the sail, otherwise we use the motor, the oar or the boat. In all circumstances, we plan a part of the tour in soft mobility (without motor) to better taste the rhythm of the river.
- Departure guaranteed from 4 people. The provider will contact you if there are not enough reservations.
- Online booking required. Reservations can be made at the Tours Loire Valley Tourist Office until 2 hours before departure.
- Please adapt your outfit according to the weather (sun cream - water - coat for rain etc...).
- The boat can be privatised for up to 12 people (contact the Tourist Office on 02 47 70 37 37. On request).
- You can park in the Saint-Georges car park (from Tours: 1st right after the Jean le Reste roundabout - Total station, idem from Vouvray, as it is impossible to turn left directly), then walk along the Loire on the left, pontoon at about 100 m.